The LT300 is a battery-powered tug with tiller drive. It has been designed to move trolleys and other containers on wheels safely and comfortably, reducing physical effort and improving productivity. It is equipped with an emergency stop that can be easily activated from the driving tiller. This tug is particularly suitable for internal handling of trolleys at airports, hospitals, factories, warehouses, etc. Various configurations are possible, choosing between different types of batteries and tires. It can be set up with accessories that make the standard product adaptable to multiple uses.
- Pulling capacity on flat surface: 1000 Kg
- Pulling speed: fast 5 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3 Km/h – slow 1,5 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- Battery: AGM 2 x 12V/33 Ah C20 or AGM 2 X 12V/50 Ah C20
- Electric motor: 24V/300 watt DC S2 60 min
- Length: 960 mm
- Width: 455 mm
- Height: 1050 mm
- Weight: 85 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge
- Battery charger: External – 5A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential