The JT-300L is a four wheels carrier. The tilting tiller, which acts on the steering wheel, offers great control and easy handling. It has an accelerator operated by the thumb, allowing the use of only one hand. This carrier is ideal for both indoor and outdoor work, in greenhouses and in nurseries. It can push or pull without effort. The 260-liter flatbed is perfect for the rail industry, in Primary care trust centers, in hotels, in greenhouses and nurseries, for gardening and in livestock paddocks.
- Loading capacity on flat surfaces: JT-300L E 300 Kg – JT-300L S 400 Kg – JT-300L P 500 Kg –
- Max gradient: 20%
- Forward speed: fast 5 km/h – slow 2,5 km/h
- Reverse speed: fast 3 km/h – slow 1,5 km/h
- Battery recharge: approx. 8 hrs.
- AGM battery: 2 x 12V/85 Ah C20
- Electric motor: JT-300L E 24V / 600 Watt DC S2 20 min. – JT-300L S 24V / 900 Watt DC S1 – JT-300L P 24V / 1200 Watt AC S2 60 min.
- Length: 1550 mm
- Width: 816 mm
- Height: 1315 mm
- Weight: 173 kg
- Dashboard display: JT-300L S JT-300L E Remaining battery charge – JT-300L P Remaining battery charge, Equipment failures, Hour meter
- Battery charger: External 13A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic with the possibility of release
- Oil bath differential