The TT-1000 is the heavy weight Tug. This pedestrian electric powered vehicle is designed to pull heavy loads. The 4 wheeled tug can pull up to 14.000 kgs and has a loading capacity of up to 1000 kgs. 4 x 114 Ah maintenance free AGM batteries provide an autonomy of up to 5 hours of operation on a single charge. The TT-1000 is designed for industrial use and can be loaded with additional ballast to provide even greater traction. Often used to move private airplanes or helicopters the TT-1000 has an electromagnetic brake that blocks the movement when not in operation, preventing slippage while on an inclined ramp.
- Pulling capacity on flat surfaces: 14000 Kg
- Loading capacity on flat surface: 1000 Kg
- Pulling speed: fast 4 Km/h – slow 2,5 Km/h
- Pushing speed: fast 3 Km/h – slow 1,5 Km/h
- Battery recharging time: approx. 8 hrs.
- AGM battery: 4 x 12V/114 Ah C20
- Electro motor: 24V/3000 watt AC S2 60 min.
- Length: 1552 mm
- Width: 900 mm
- Height: 1290 mm
- Weight: 430 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge – Equipment failures – Hour meter
- Battery charger: Integrated with charge status information – 25A high frequency
- Speed control: Butterfly type
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
- Oil bath differential
TT-1000 – English TT-1000 – Italiano