The DCT-450 is an electric vehicle on batteries. Featuring crawlers with special tread design and equipped with two powerful motors, has been designed to meet the most challenging ground conditions and to easily climb the stairs.
The driving system employed in the DCT-450 is the remote control, which ensures the highest safety standards. It is possible to install an hydraulic pump for the management of skip tipping.
- Loading capacity: 450 kg
- Max gradient: 57%
- Max lateral gradient: 37%
- Forward speed: fast 3,2 Km/h – slow 2,6 Km/h
- Reverse speed: fast 3,2 Km/h – slow 2,6 Km/h
- Battery recharge: Approx. 8 hours
- AGM battery: 4 x 12V/114Ah C20
- Electromotor: 2 x 24V/1300 watt S2 30 min.
- Length: 1462 mm
- Width: 824 mm
- Height: 621 mm
- Weight: 463 kg
- Dashboard display: Remaining battery charge – Equipment failures – Hour meter
- Battery charger: Integrated
- Accelerator: 2 Joysticks
- Parking brake: Electromagnetic
DCT-450.pdf – English DCT-450.pdf – Italiano